Discover the best hand pipes and water pipes
Hand pipes are the simplest vehicles for smoking cannabis. They are portable and don't require any separate attachments or complex setup. Depending on consumer preferences regarding material and aesthetics, hand pipes come in a wide range of materials including glass, silicone, and wood. In fact, pipes that exhibit particularly impressive craftsmanship have become quite a popular collector's item. Our whale tail hand pipe, for instance, is a must-have for smokers who like understated flair. To shop for wholesale hand pipes, we recommend starting with our featured products.
Benefits of hand pipes
Let's make a quick comparison between hand pipes versus joints. Firstly, to roll a joint, smokers need more cannabis or herbs than they would to fill a hand pipe, since joints burn through product more quickly. Secondly, packing a hand pipe takes no time at all, whereas the process of rolling a joint takes more time.
Browse through our stunning collection of wholesale hand pipes here.
What to look for when buying a hand pipe
When shopping for hand pipes, there are several factors to consider. Here are some of the most common variables to look for.
- Material: From glass to silicone, hand pipes are made using a wide range of materials. Glass is typically the most popular choice, while other types like wood and metal are less fragile.
- Size: Hand pipes are supposed to fit inside your hand perfectly. Instead of opting for the biggest hand pipe to pack the most product, also consider portability, function, and convenience.
Another key consideration with hand pipes is offering a range of products that are both functional and stylish. Our sleek and durable 10" Gandalf hand pipe is a favorite for that exact reason! Browse our full collection for a wide range of affordable, well-made pipes.
Water pipes, also known as bongs, are a perennial favorite accessory among cannabis consumers. True to their name, they use water to filter and cool smoke to create a smoother experience that is less harsh compared to a joint or rolled cigarette; the hotter the smoke, the more it can irritate the throat as people inhale.
Benefits of using water pipes
Water pipes are a preferred choice within the cannabis community for many reasons. Here are some of the benefits of using water pipes:
- Water pipes are a great alternative for smokers who do not enjoy rolling their own joints due to difficulty.
- They provide a different overall experience than smoking a rolled joint, and are considered to be pleasantly “ritualistic” for some smokers.
As an experienced water pipe wholesale distributor in Canada, we have a large selection of specialty curated products. Our Zong glass water pipes are some of the top picks among cannabis consumers. Don't forget to check out some of our featured glass pipes as well!
What to consider when choosing a water pipe
As a water pipe wholesale distributor, we are going to go over some key considerations when choosing the right water pipe for your customers’ needs.
- Size: Portability is a key consideration for many shoppers – in these cases, always recommend a smaller pipe. Larger ones are better suited for at-home use, and provide more options for modification and percolation.
- Material: From acrylic to ceramic, there are several different materials to choose from. Glass bongs are also easily modifiable and can be upgraded with different add-ons.
- Cost: Always work around your customer’s budget. If they are looking for a fancy collector's piece, they should be prepared to pay a premium. Minimalistic design is typically a more cost-effective choice.
Water pipes are a solid option for users who are looking for a high-quality smoking experience, and bongs can provide smoother hits. Check out our collection of stylish, affordable water pipes today.